The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership & it’s representatives & volunteers and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership it’s representatives & volunteers. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership & it’s representatives & volunteers takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
1. GENERAL PRIVACY NOTICE : – (How we use the information collected during ‘Bikers’ Breakfast’ and through other motorcycling events and initiatives)
The category of information that we collect, process and hold includes:
• Personal information (such as Name, email and in some circumstances telephone number)
How we use your personal information:
• Enable us to contact you to publicise events that we organise and promote the initiatives that we run for motorcyclists and to reduce motorcycle casualties.
• Gather statistical data to inform the decisions to drive the way we work.
The lawful basis on which we use this information
We collect and use this information on the basis that you have given consent for us to use it for the purposes given in this notice.
Collecting this information
We collect the information in order to record your details to ensure we can provide you with the updates and information on our events and services.
Storing and retention of this information
We will hold your information for as long as you confirm your wish for us to retain the information. We will regularly review our motorcyclist’s database and request you to opt-in occasionally. If at any time you wish to be removed from the database you can opt out by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will refresh our email list every two years and request consent for all users to ‘opt in’ to remain on the database
Who we share this information with
We will never share your information with a third party and will only use it for motorcycle events and initiatives. If there is ever an event or initiative where it may be beneficial to you that we share your information for this purpose we will contact you first to request your permission.
Requesting access to your personal data
Under data protection legislation you have the right to request access to information we hold about you. To make a request for your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to:
• Object to personal data that is likely to cause or is causing, damage or distress.
• Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing.
• Object to decisions being taken by automated means.
• In certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed.
• Claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of data protection regulations.
Complaints and Concerns
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data,
we request that you raise your concern with us in the first instance by contact us at
email@example.com or writing to us at the Information Governance Unit at the
address at the bottom of this page.
You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office to complain by visiting
their website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ , telephoning 0303 123 1113, or by
Information Commissioners Office
If you would like further information about this privacy notice please contact:
Information Governance Unit
Strategy, Governance & Change
Staffordshire Place 1
2. Message boards/forums policy
Users of the site’s needn’t register to visit the site. During any registration process (if offered) the user is expected to be required to supply a username, password, and email address.
3. “E-mail this to a friend” policy
Our site uses Share buttons for pages including AddToAny’s universal sharing to, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, WhatsApp and many more to share articles & posts. We do also however offer social networking links of which these are operated via social media services.
We won’t offer interactive polls to users, other than by means of social media feedback from time to time.
Staffs Biker / Staffordshire Safer roads partnership strive to maintain a family-friendly atmosphere.
Biker Jack mobile app Legal documentation.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will
assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- To enter a competition, you must be:a UK resident; Only one entry per person unless specified. Competitions are generally run on a non-purchase basis & are free to enter.
- Competitions are not open to SSRP employees, members or volunteers of Staffs Biker / Staffordshire Young riders focus groups or their immediate families.
- Sending an email or SMS message is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
- The closing date is as specified in the competition, and we reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time. By entering the competition, the winner may be asked to participate in promotional activity and material as SSRP may require – you will always be asked permission first.
- Should you win a competition, we will notify you by phone, post and/or email or initially a private message. The judges decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Competitions are run by the SSRP motorcycling focus group (Staffs Biker / Staffs young riders) who reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to specific competitions only. If we do this, we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition criteria.