The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership & it’s representatives & volunteers and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership it’s representatives & volunteers. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Staffordshire Safer Roads Partnership & it’s representatives & volunteers takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
1. Electronic newsletters policy (Dispatches)
We will offer a free electronic newsletter to some users. Staffordshire Safer roads partnership gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided.
2. Message boards/forums policy
Users of the site’s needn’t register to visit the site. During any registration process the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address.
3. “E-mail this to a friend” policy
Our site uses Share buttons for pages including AddToAny’s universal sharing to, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, WhatsApp and many more to share articles & posts. We do also however offer social networking links of which these are operated via social media services.
We won’t offer interactive polls to users, other than by means of feedback surveys from time to time.
Staffs Biker / Staffordshire Safer roads partnership strive to maintain a family-friendly atmosphere.
6. Usage tracking / Cookies
Staffs biker tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. Staffs biker does break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser).
The information we collect via this website may include:
1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
2) Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas such as social media, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users
1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing us or by writing to us. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to comply with customer service obligations.
2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply write to us, enclosing a SAE & a cheque for £10 & please mark the envelope “Customer data request, FAO Website administration.